Saturday, March 03, 2018

March meeting - the snow is going fast!

Well, it looks like the snow will all be gone and the weather will be be ok.  Our meeting will be going ahead and I hope you will come.  Tuesday 6th March, 8pm.

The topic for the evening is binding / casting off.  I've been using the same couple of cast offs for years and they have always been neat but tight so much so that when I've cast off the rib at the top of a sock it is always too tight.  So I investigated a looser cast off method and found a few different methods.

I'm hoping to have a few samples knitted.  If you'd like to have a go then bring yarn and needles.  Alternatively bring your work in progress and continue with that.

I'm going to try and bring a machine along too so that we can have a go at doing some loose cast offs on that too.

Visitors are always welcome.

No comments: